The unrivalled atmosphere, IJtunnel, one of the world’s largest Business Runs and the fact that the start and finish are in two different cities all make this event special and unique. The main part, the 10 mile (16.1 km) run, has sold out in no time for many years. In addition, Zaandam and Amsterdam-Noord have their own Mini Dam tot Dam runs.
- Unique start from the Prins Hendrikkade in Amsterdam
- Goose bumps while running through the IJtunnel
- Uplifting music and encouragement in cheerfully decorated Amsterdam-Noord
- Feeling like you are being carried towards the finish line, thanks to the festival on the Zuiddijk
- An unforgettable finish on the Peperstraat in Zaandam
- Teambuilding and networking during the world’s largest Business Run
- Enjoying the afterglow during the finish party in the Dam tot Dam Park
- Holder of the Future Proof Festival sustainability certificate
Damloop by night
The Damloop by night will take place on the eve of the Dam tot Damloop. This 5 mile (8 km) run through the illuminated streets of Zaandam has a maximum of 15,000 participants.
Dam tot Dam Weekend
The Dam tot Damloop and Damloop by night are part of the Dam tot Dam Weekend, which, with its 83,000 participants, is the largest sporting weekend in the Netherlands. On Saturday, Le Champion also organises the Dam tot Dam Walk for 16,000 walkers. A day later, the Dam tot Dam Cycling Classic takes place, open to a maximum of 5,000 participants.